Serving justice-involved clients was the main topic of the February 2018 SWIP Quarterly Meeting was held February 13, 2018, 2 p.m.- 4 p.m.
at the Harford County Office of Economic Development, 2021-D Pulaski Highway, Havre de Grace, MD 21014
Quarterly Meeting Agenda
- What are you most excited about regarding your job or program right now?
- What’s one work-related skill that you’d like to develop and why?
2:10 Labor Market Update – Linda Siegel
2:25 Q2 Recap & Action Plan discussion and progress
Download Slides for February 13 here (pdf)
2:30 Small groups – working session
- Communications and Awareness (Training Room)
- Job Connections (Chesapeake Conference Room)
- Client Service (Cluster 1 Room)
3:00 Panel Discussion: Serving Justice-Involved Clients
- Sheryl Davis Kohl, Beacon Staffing
- Elizabeth Rowe, Northeastern Maryland Legal Aid Bureau
Download Legal Aid presentation here (pdf)
Download brochure on expungement here (pdf)
3:45 Regroup and Q3 Next Steps